Explore the Geek family of Blogs:
Geek's Journal
geekyfootball
geekytech
geekybeer
Thursday, September 20, 2007
  NUFC - Injuries, Injuries, Injuries
Just took at peek at PhysioRoom - wasn't disappointed, once again Newcastle is on top w/ 10 injuries... Just when I was thinking that things haven't been so bad, we could easily make up an outfield 10 (if we play 5-3-2) w/ this list:

Forwards:
Michael Owen (Groin Strain)
Viduka (Hamstring)

Midfield:
Duff (Ankle)
Emre (Calf/Shin)
Barton (Metatarsal)

Defense:
Enrique (Hamstring)
Babayaro (Groin)
Rozehnal (Calf/Shin)
Ramage (ACL)
Carr (Hamstring)

Luckily we've got more depth than previous seasons, but seriously, what is with this jinx??
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
A blog by 2 slightly obsessive Newcastle & Toronto FC Supporters, adopted Geordies, living in Ontario, Canada. Howay the Lads!

My Photo
Name:

I think a lot. Some people say I think too much... However, I don't want to be seen as being aloof or pretentious, it's just that I really enjoy philosophical questions and deep thoughts. That's not to say that I don't find pleasure in more down-to-earth or trivial things, like beer and soccer :) I'm happily married with 3 wonderful children. I'm a partner in a technology services company based in Toronto. Myers Briggs says I'm an ENTJ

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / April 2008 /


Powered by Blogger


Some of my Favorite Sites:
NUFC Unofficial Site
NUFC Official Site
SoccerTV Canada Listings
Football 365
MaXxed Football Forum
Toronto FC Official Site